Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Happy Birthday and a tonsilectomy to you

I talked to Darren today. I called him at work. He is doing fine. I called to tell him that he is going to be an uncle. He wondered why his sister hadn't called him herself! Go figure. Anyway, it was Mindy's birthday today, but her son, Alex, had to have his tonsils out.... Some birthday! Darren took her out Sat. to the gambling boat and they had a really good time. Other than that, nothing exciting today. Just worky, worky for me...Only a few more days and I will be free of the ice cream shoppe...well, until next year.
Here is Mindy and Darren from last winter....hugs to my artistic,musical son and his beautiful and funny fiance, mindy.*




No comments: