Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Thursday, September 30, 2004

It's all in the Dance...

Today we set up our trailer at Relleke Pumpkinfest in Pontoon Beach, IL, well, I might as well as it is in St. Louis as we can see the St. Louis Arch from our back door. Other than that Mostly just worked around the house, knowing how busy we will be this weekend. Preston called and is home. He will be home for 10 days, so I hope I get to see him. hugs Since this is boring myself to death… Another favorite saying of mine…I guess I should say, another one that I stole… “Even though life may not be the party we planned on, while we are here we might as well dance”. I’m dancing…..




No comments: