Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Sunday, September 12, 2004

A day at the "CRAPS" Fair....

Today I was off work and spent the day with my best friend, Teresa.



Yes, I know this is a silly picture. I just took the camera and held it out and took it...we are nuts! We have been friends for so long, she is like the sister I never had (just those 3 brothers, who are great, but it would have been nice to have a sister, MOM, what happened???? ha ha)

We went to Mt. Vernon Cedarhurst Craft Fair (or Craps fair as we like to call it). We ate our smoke pork chop sandwich and went to all of the booths and admired all of the things we used to buy and thought we couldn't live without! Since then, we have gotten smarter and only look! Besides our homes are full of "craps" and there is no room for more! The only thing we bought for $4.50, was this......for our menfolk.


Just a cheaply made "Beer Garden" sign on a pole with a beer can. We got alot of laughs from the "serious" craft buyers. We didn't care, besides Bill loved it!
We had a great time, caught up on the news and then drove back to Salem where we went to the Coffee Shoppe downtown, had a raspberry latte and chocolate cheese cake. Later we took our moms to the Bluegrass Festival in the city Park. It was really kind of boring this year. Guess I am just used to the excitement of seeing Clay Aiken in concert. No screaming, crying, laughing, or singing along going on here....*yawn*...still was nice to be with family. Most of all was best to be with my buddy who I don't get to see very much due to our schedules. That was my day!

No comments: