Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, September 04, 2004

Ship Happens!

So I am having my coffee this morning and Bill goes outside and comes back in with a package from California. "Are you expecting a package?", he asks. Well, I wasn't . It was from my brother and sister-in-law in California. They had been to the "UFO convention" and had sent me some "Alien toilet paper, for those really long abductions"...it has alien faces on each sheet!...also a bumper sticker that says "Ship Happens", with a UFO, and Roswell , july 4, 1947! I called him up and said "How did you know I was out of toilet paper?"..we laughed and then had a nice phone visit! Talked to my sister-in-law too! It's always nice to get a present, especially those unexpected ones...thanks bro.

No comments: