Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Monday, September 27, 2004

How Can Two People have so much Crap?

Wow, it has been a few days...but not to worry, I am here to catch up! Last 3 days....I only have two words.....RUMMAGE SALE!...sun rise...sun set!..Anyway, it is over and then just when it was over mom, me and Dona went to Ingram's Log Cabin Village craft fair! Oh, it was such a beautiful day and what do I do, but go BUY more of what I just got rid of at the rummage sale!

I talked to Shelley Sunday (yesterday), she was all chirpy and giggly just like my little girl! So, I guess she is feeling better now. She is planning the wedding for Dec. 11th.

Today, so exciting!...(Do you hear the irony in my voice?)...went to the Amish market in St. Peter and bought some homemade butter. Then we finally hooked up the dvd player and after pushing all combinations of buttons (i.e., tv remote, vcr remote, universal remote, and dvd remote) and moving the connections 3 times...we finally got it to work! I also installed the DVD burn program on the computer and burned my first dvd, while Bill was watching the Food channel about some lady that collects everything bananas....like I said...so very exciting!
Here are a few pix from the craft fair..................



No comments: