Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Monday, September 20, 2004

Here Chick, Chick

Today is Monday and since Bill is so serious about having chickens, today we built a chicken coop. I swear I feel like Ava Gabor! Anyway, it will be a few days before we actually get them, but it looks like we will be getting some laying hens. We also are getting ready for a rummage sale Friday. How can two people have so much crap?...anyway, my life is just so exciting!

About those chickens. We went to Tom Hankins house to check out his chickens. Anyway he had a little banty hen that you could pick up, it was so sweet, it would kind of sing and coo while you held it. I think this is the REAL reason Bill wants chickens. It would be kind of hard to have chicken and dumplings if you really love your chickens...:-).

Well, I am boring myself....

No comments: