Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

My life is so exciting, I can't stand it

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave
with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive
and well perserved body, but rather to skid in
sideways; champage in one hand - strawberries in
the other; body thoroughly used up, totally worn
out and screaming......
WHOO HOO - WHAT A RIDE !!

The above is a quote from a good friend of mine that I met on the Clayboard. She has such a great heart and we all love her so much. She has been very ill and has never been able to attend a Clay Aiken concert (our personal favorite), which is a shame, since he has , with the two concert tours, probably performed at least 80 or 90 concerts in the last year. She is going to finally see him in his home town of Raleigh, NC. I am so happy for her. I love the above quote! That's how I want to go out.......just a Whoo Hoo !!! and then....Lights Out!

Sheila...or as my internet friends know me...........


No comments: