Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Sunday, September 05, 2004

Orange Chicken and cream puffs

It's Saturday, my day off! My brother, Kent, is home from Kentucky! We met at mom's in Salem. Where do we eat? Where do we eat?..You decide, no you decide! So that's how it went for a while, so Chinese it is! Great buffet with pizza, it wasn't chinese, just plain old pizza, then there were french fries. What part of China are these people from, is there a little Italy in Hong Kong? Cream puffs, little tiny cream puffs for dessert! We ate a bunch. It was alot of fun to see my brother. Then back to mom's house where Kent was trying to make her new Nero burner program work. After much cussing and keyboarding, he got it to work. I just talked to mom, she's burning everything on her puter...All Things Clay Aiken beware, mom has arrived! That was my day. Oh, yeah, Bill and I set up Wild Bill's concession trailer in the city park for the parade and festivities tomorrow. Hope it doesn't rain, it does every year, we will see!

No comments: