Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Friday, September 03, 2004

Good News from Decatur

Shelley called and told me that I am going to be a grandma! Finally!
I also called Preston in North Carolina and told him, he was very happy too, that he was going to be an uncle for the first time. I also told him the good news that the day it is due is April 20th, his birthday! We are all very happy for you Shelley! So,you see, no more nonsense about Medusa, something GREAT happend today!....I am getting my first grand baby, one that I can take up to my ice cream shoppe and get him/her all "sugared up" and then send them back home to mom and dad...ah, being a grand parent will be great!

No comments: