Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Along came Polly....

Today, at last, a fun day this week. I went to mom's and we watched 'Along came polly', starring Ben Stiller and Jennifer Aniston. It was a cute romantic comedy. Mom fixed her wonderful Chicken salad, with grapes and nuts for lunch, with orange cake and coffee for dessert.. Yum!

Then we tried to figure out the Moviemaker program on her computer. We are still working on that!

Tomorrow Bill and I head to Relleke to get the trailer ready for the weekend.

Here is a picture from Sept. 2004 at Evansville, Indiana. We were attending the Clay Aiken concert and met up with some of our Clayboard friends we met on-line. Left to right:
My purdy mommy, me, Mary, and her mom, Joan. We had such a great time with them, but the reason I am publishing this picture is because I think we just all look happy!

No comments: