Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Sunday, October 31, 2004

It's Halloweeeeeeeeeen!..

At last my favorite day of the year has arrived!...

We have to work today, but it really wasn't too much work. It was the 5th weekend, and the crowd was small. Heather and I actually had time to dance and sing and have fun (well, in between customers that is!)

Once in the middle of the afternoon, the singing opera kareoke ladies took a break and played "Electric Slide", my favorite line dance. The young ghouls's, taking a break from "Haunted Hight" decided to get up and dance, soon, the soy candle lady was dancing, other people got up to dance, so I just had to shake my bootie too!...It was the most fun you could have in the middle of a pumpkin patch!..here are some of the ghouls......they were harmless, really!


The absolute highlight of the day was the "Pet halloween costume" contest....They were just the cutest. Naturally, I had to take lots of pictures.

Elvis was in the building....

My personal favorite...the weiner witch dog...


And the winner is:



And here's something you don't see everyday...


Yes, it's a goat!.....a Renaissance goat!.....
Finally, here we are on our last day at Relleke, HALLOWEEN 2004!

No comments: