Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Friday, October 29, 2004

BOOOOOOO...it's the scariest night of the year.......No BONES about it!

Today we went to Relleke to get things ready for the last weekend. We came home and went to Dona's house and waited on the porch for trick or treaters....Bill wanted to wait in the bushes and scare them, but I threatened him and he gave up THAT idea. It was a beautiful warm night, kind of windy and creepy, just like we like it. Melissa was there with the candy. We just sat on the porch swing and ate cookies.

Anyway, here are a few of the ghouls that visited us..





and the scariest one of all..


Aw, I'm just kiddin'...

No comments: