Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Today I was not "One with the bees"

Today we went back to Relleke Pumpkinfestival in Pontoon Beach....it was raining when we elft but by the time we arrived the gray skies were turning to blue. Everything was going fine until we opened our window for business. Suddenly there were swarms of bees coming in our front window, scaring the customers. Heather and I used the fly swatter to smack them into outer space...it was like playing badmiton...however...they would not stop. Finally the Popeyes's chicken lady came over and brought some sanitizer with something extra in it that the bees don't like. So we mixed it with water and I kept wiping down the front count all day....sure enough they wouldn't come in, neither did the flies. It was kind of entertaining watching people freak out when they saw the bees, well it was funny until they went and bought food elsewhere.....what a bunch of weenies!.....Speaking of which, we sold alot of!...

No comments: