Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, October 16, 2004

It's the great pumpkin , Charlie Brown

Today we went back to Relleke...it was very cold and windy. The crowd was smaller than normal, but still we were fairly busy!...Sold lots of hot chocolate. The camel guys came up to get soda.....I wonder if the camels get cold. The donkey kept braying and it kept making us laugh....

When we left there was one huge pumpkin in the middle of the road...just sitting there by itself, it probably weighed 100 lbs, no kidding! I don't know why it was funny (maybe we were just tired) The next morining it was still there...then suddenly it was gone....

It doesn't take much to entertain us....

Could it have been the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown?






No comments: