Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Let the Chewing begin.....

Today I thought I would make some home made bread. Well, I MADE it at home, but used a bread maker. I hadn't used it for a while and I put in all of the ingredients and let it go through all of it's cycles until it was finished cooking...uh oh....a malfunction occured (to put it mildly) and when the bread was done it was as hard as a ROCK...and about the size of a grapefruit.. Well, this just ticked me off and so I opened the door and winged it out into the yard..the dog.. ran by and scooped it up in her mouth..like she plays with her ball! So , I ran out the door and played with her yelling..."give it to me, give me the ball"..pretty soon I was gasping for air...and went in the house. I looked out the window and she was trying to gnaw her way into the "bread"...chew, chew...dropped it on the ground....a few minutes later I saw her in the field out back, I thought she was choking...(death by bread, yikes)..anyhoo, she was just burying the bread...guess she thought it was a bone!...(visions of I Love Lucy)..OMG, I was laughing so hard....

Wish I had a parrot...how hilarious would THAT be?.. Huh?..

Here's my dog, she is daft!..


No comments: