Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Monday, October 18, 2004

Howl is everyone today?...and ..where are the locusts?

Today was rest day for us...such a hard day yesterday...what with the bees and all..no wait..I think the customers were even worse!!! Question: How much catsup does it take for ONE corndog??, but I digress!

Today it stormed, lightened, thundered, rained, more rain, more rain, raining so hard it is beating the side our our house, then hail...Bill was wondering what was next...locusts?

One of my friends on the Clayboard posted this picture just for me, since she knows how I love Halloween...so here it is for posterity...and that's why the "howl" in my title....I know, I know, I need professional help!


No comments: