Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Thursday, October 21, 2004

The Legend of the Fall...

Today Bill and I both felt like crap, so we slept in for a while. About noon we decided to go to Relleke and get the trailer organized. We needed lots of soda so we went to Schnucks where we get such a good deal! While we were there we ate supper in their nice restaurant attached to the store. The food was really good, there is a sunday brunch that sounds yummy too. Bill had meatloaf and I had a bison burger, yes, bison! No fat and low calorie. After we bought soda and took it back to the trailer. The pumpkin farm was deserted, all we heard was the donkey.....AGAIN!

Here are some pictures of the Fall leaves across from the house and the side yard. These are just from a few days ago, but after all of the rain this week, the leaves are all just turning brown.
I love the fall....


No comments: