Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Let the Fun Begin......

Today we our first day working at Relleke. A windy but beautiful Fall day!
Such fun for everyone attending. The money made from this 5 weekend
event goes to charities, such as St. Josephs Childrens Hospital, the fire prevention program –BackStopper- to teach children about fire safety, etc. We give a portion of our income from the event to Relleke Farms and they in turn help support these organizations.

Here are some pictures I took today. I only had about 5 minutes so didn’t have time to compose them like I would have liked to.

OMG, so tired and we get to do it again tomorrow…yippee!!!






No comments: