Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

A day with the moms, Babe Ruth curse is over, total lunar eclipse

Today the moms and I went to Mt. Vernon. We had lunch at Fazoli's, where he all had the samething...a three cheese and tomatoe sandwich on an italian roll and freezies (which was really a smoothie, they weren't fooling me). We then went to Dobb's and did a little shopping, found some items to finish out my halloween outfit!...I hope I am done. I could have bought a complete outfit for what I have spent on little items to compliment what I already have.

After we came back to Salem, we stopped at the Court Yard Coffee house and had some raspberry and white chocolate mochas, oh, yeah...and a cookie!...So stuffed we were!

Went back to mom's and helped her hang the new silk flower wreath she bought today.
OK....Have to do something to wake myself up...so here is what I would be doing if I was a squirrel.



Oh, yeah, and the Cardinals lost the World Series to the Boston Red socks, 3-0 today, finally breaking the "Babe Ruth Curse", that began in 1918 when Babe Ruth was traded to the Yankees. The Red Socks had never won a world series since that time, until today, October 27th, 2004.

One more highlight today... a total eclipse of the moon happened right in the middle of the ball game.

No comments: